Ms Indumathi K. P.
Ms Indumathi K. P.
Dairy Chemistry Division, National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal, Haryana-132001 Extension No. 1519
Current Research Area
- M.Tech (Dairy Chemistry) from National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal.
- B.Tech (Dairy Technology) from National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal.
Major Research Accomplishments
- Best Poster Award in the International Conference on “ Food Processing and Development of Uttar Pradesh: Preparing a Roadmap” at Allahabad from 27th to 28th Dec, 2012 organized by Centre of Food Technology and AAFSIS
- Attended 99th Foundation Course for Agricultural Research Services (01-01-2014 to 29-03-2014) at NAARM, Rajendranagar
Patents, Technology, Methodology, Genetic Stock, Variety, etc.:
- Indumathi K.P., Kaushik R., Arora S. & Wadhwa B.K. (2015) Evaluation of iron fortified Gouda cheese for sensory and physicochemical attributes. Journal of Food Science and Technology 52 (1): 493-499.
- Sowmya R., Indumathi K.P., Arora S., Sharma V. & Singh A.K. Detection of calcium based neutralizers in milk and milk products by AAS. Journal of Food Science and Technology (Published Online: April 2013)
- Panjagari N.R., Singh A.K., Ganguly S., Indumathi K.P. Beta-glucan rich composite flour biscuits: modelling of moisture sorption isotherms and determination of sorption heat. Journal of Food Science and Technology (Published Online: November 2014).
- Bhawana Sachdeva, Ravinder Kaushik, Sumit Arora, Kangampalayam P Indumathi (2015). Impact of fortification with iron salts and vitamin A on the physicochemical properties of laboratory-pasteurised toned milk and bioaccessability of the added nutrients. International Journal of Dairy Technology Vol 67:1-8
- Abstract: Indumathi K.P., Arora Sumit, Sharma Vivek & Wadhwa B.K (2013). Effect of iron fortification on Gouda cheese ripening parameters. In proceedings of Third International Food Technology Conference on “Food Processing Technologies – Challenges & Solution for Sustainable Food Security”, Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology
- Authored e-PG Pathshala papers on Food Technology module of “Advances in Food Sciences and Technology” Paper 1: Developments in Artificially Sweetened Foods Paper 2: Fatty Acids as Health and Functional Foods