- M.Sc. (Agricultural Statistics)
- Ph.D. (Agricultural Statistics)
Major Research Accomplishments:
- Multi-trait evaluation of Karan-Fries cattle for higher productivity and fertility
- Machine learning approach to predict the fertility of Murrah bulls
- Modelling production and reproductive performance in dairy cattle using time series analysis
- Modelling of rheological behavior of selected dairy products using a machine learning approach
- Development and evaluation of additives for small scale silage production
- ES-413: Industrial Statistics
- CS-311: ICT in Dairy Industry & Operations Research
- ES-222: Operations Research
- ES-617: Statistical Methods for Social Sciences
- ES-627: Statistics for Industrial Application
- ES-628: Design of Experiments
- ES-713: Operations Research
- FP-715: Experimental Techniques in Agronomy
- Roy, Arnab and Malhotra, R., (2018).Household Consumption of Dairy Products-An analysis of Consumer Behaviour in Kolkata. Indian Journal of Dairy Science, 71(6): 604-10.
- Kharkwal, S. and Malhotra, R. (2018). Cropping Pattern and Economics of Cereals Production in Diverse Seasons of Uttarakhand Hills. Journal of Plant Development Sciences, 10(11) : 605-610.
- Roy, Arnab, Malhotra, R., Behera S., and Raghupathi R. (2018).Determination of factors influencing consumption pattern of milk in Kolkata metropolitan: An application of multinomial logistic regression analysis. Green Farming , 9(6):1076-1080.
- Kumari, B., and Malhotra, R. (2019). Socio-Economic Empowerment of Women through Women Dairy Co-Operatives: A Study of Begusarai District of Bihar. Indian Journal of Economics and Development, 15 (1): 91-97.
- Lalrinsangpuii and Malhotra, R. (2016). Dairy Based Farming: Economic Analysis for Viable Livelihood Opportunity for Jhum Practicing Tribal People of Mizoram state, International Journal of Bio-Resource and Stress Management, 7(3): 480-484.
- Lalrinsangpuii and Malhotra, R. (2016). Resource Use Efficiency in Milk Production in Mizoram State of North East India. Journal of Animal Research, 6(3): 431.435.
- Lalrinsangpuii, Malhotra, R. and Laishram Priscilla (2016). Economics of milk production and its constraints in Mizoram. Indian Journal of Dairy Science 69(5): 588-594.
- Lalrinsangpuii and Malhotra, R. (2016). Profit Efficiency among Smallholders Milk Producers in Mizoram State. Indian Journal of Economics and Development, 12 (2): 347-352.
- Lalrinsangpuii and Malhotra, R. (2016). Agricultural Diversification in North Eastern Region of India. International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Research, (accepted on 27th June, 2016). (IF: 4.7129)
- Lalrinsangpuii, Malhotra, R. and Laishram Priscilla (2016). Economics of Underutilized Crop Production in Mizoram. Indian Journal of Hill Farming, 29(1): 44-49.
- Lalrinsangpuii, Malhotra, R. and Lalrengpuii Sailo (2016). Production and Consumption Pattern of Milk and Meat in Northeastern Region of India. Agricultural Rural Development, 3: 15-18.
- Lalrinsangpuii, Malhotra, R., Laisram Priscilla and Bulbul G. Nagrale (2016). Profit efficiency among Jhum tribal people of Mizoram state. Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, 17 (3): 374-382.
- Kumari, B., Malhotra, R. and Chauhan, A.K. (2016). Impact of Women Dairy Co-operatives on Economics of Milk Production in Begusarai District of Bihar. Indian Journal of Dairy Science, 69(4) pp: 487-491.
- Kumari, B. and Malhotra, R. (2016). Impact of Women Dairy co-operative Societies on Income and Employment of Women in Begusarai District of Bihar. Agricultural Economics Research Review, 29(2) pp: 313-318.
- Kumari, B., Malhotra, R., Singh, P. and Lal, P. (2017). Impact of Women Dairy Co-operative Societies on Marketed Surplus of Milk in Bihar. Indian Journal of Economics and Development, 13 (2a).
- Patbandha T.K., Ravikala K., Maharana B.R., Pathak R. , Marandi S., Gajbhiye U. , Mohanty T.K. and Malhotra R. (2016) Receiver operating characteristic analysis of milk lactose for identification of mastitis in buffaloes Indian J. Anim. Res., 50 (6) : 969-973.
- Wadkar, S.K., Singh, K., Mohammad, A., Malhotra, R. and Kale, R.B. (2016). Identifying the factors governing attitude towards the e-Agriservice among dairy farmers in Maharashtra, India. Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development in the Tropics and Subtropics 117(1): 1-10.
- Puri, R., Khamrui, K., Khetra, Y., Malhotra, R. and Devraja, H.C. (2015). Quantitative descriptive analysis and principal component analysis for sensory characterization of Indian milk product cham-cham. Journal of Food Science and Technology. DOI:10.1007/s13197-015-2089-4. (Online First: November 15).
- Manoj M, Gupta, A.K. , Mohanty, T K , Aslam, M K M, Chakravarty A K, Singh A, Malhotra, R and Gandhi, R S (2015) Non genetic factors influencing fertility problems in Murrah buffaloes Indian Journal of Animal Sciences 85 (5): 485–88.
- Wadkar, S.K., Singh, K., Kadian, K.S., Malhotra, R. and Garde, Y.A. (2015). Comparative study on effectiveness of the aAQUA e-Agriservice among dairy farmers of Maharashtra. Indian Journal of Dairy Science 68(4): 408-411.