Human health Complex
Human Health Complex has been catering to the health needs of the employees and students of NDRI as well as to the other sister ICAR Institutes situated at Karnal since its establishment in 1991. Full time Doctors for Allopathic treatment and part- time practitioners for Ayurvedic & Homoeopathic (currently vacant) systems of medical aid are available. Well qualified & trained nursing staff, laboratory technicians and pharmacists assists the Doctors in providing the desired medical facilities.
- Physiotherapy Unit for the benefit of the patients suffering from various chronic ailments such as Lower back-ache, Cardiac ailments, Hypertension and various types of Arthritis etc.
- Diagnostic clinical lab well equipped with a fully automatic Haematolyzer and a semi-auto Biochemical analyzer.
HHC also organizes various health awareness programmes for educating the Staff and their dependents for better health care.
Health Complex Staff
- Dr. Suneel Kumar Onteru, PS, Officer In charge
- Manoj Kumar, Medical Officer
- Shivjeet Singh, Ayurvedic Doctor (part- time)
- Richa Walia, Staff Nurse
- Saroj Kathuria, Staff Nurse
- Anuradha, Staff Nurse
- Shish Pal Gupta, Lab Technician
- Deepak, Lab Technician
- Shashi Bhushan, Pharmacist
Saroj Bala, Pharmacist
- Karambir, Ministerial Staff
- Dilbag Singh, Supporting Staff
- Suresh Kumar, Supporting Staff
- Bala Devi, Supporting Staff