The fees will be charged as prescribed by the University/ICAR and will be paid on the due date in each semester. Fees cannot be adjusted against stipends/scholarship. Non receipt of scholarship, etc. will not be considered as a valid reason for late payment of fees. Fees and annual fees once paid will not be refunded to the students leaving the course for any reason what-so-ever.
- All in-service candidates on rolls shall be required to pay all fees as applicable in the case of general candidates.
- The Institute shall reserve the right to recover the dues from the fellowship amount or any other amount payable to the students.
- Tuition fee, Welfare fund and Examination fee are exempted to Diploma and B.Tech.(DT) students belonging to SC/ST category.
- The caution money will be refundable only to the passed out students, if claimed within one year of completion of the course. Caution money will not be refunded to the candidate if they leave the course after the closing of admission and without completing their degree. If the seat vacated by the candidate is filled up from the waiting list, the caution money will be refunded in full.
- No migration and eligibility fee will be charged from students passing qualifying examination from NDRI (Deemed University).