• Genetic analysis using pedigree based, and genomic approaches for Growth, Production, Reproduction, and type traits in dairy animals.
• Development of prediction models and algorithms applied in genetic and genomic evaluations in the area of animal genetics and breeding.
• Development of Genomic markers for performance traits in dairy animals.
• Genetic characterisation and improvement strategies of cattle and buffalo breeds using phenotypic and genomic markers
• Superior germplasm production and dissemination for faster genetic improvement.
• Estimation of inbreeding / fitness and genetic trends in a dairy herd.