Dr Gunjan Bhandari
Dr Gunjan Bhandari
Division of Dairy Economics, Statistics & Management Division, ICAR-NDRI Karnal
Current Research Area
- B.Sc. Agriculture, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar
- M.Sc. Agricultural Economics, University of Agricultural Sciences-Bangalore
- Pursuing Ph.D. in Agricultural Economics
Research done so far and on-going work:
- Completed short term research project on ‘Analysis of Past Performance and Future Scope of Agriculture Sector in Uttar Pradesh’ during Professional Attachment Training at IFPRI, New Delhi.
- Associating on the following ongoing projects:
- Value Chain Analysis and Policy Imperatives for Dairy Start-up.
- Evaluation and Impact of Dairy Farmer Collectives in Gujarat: A Study in Saurashtra and Kutchh Regions
- Appraisal of automation of Dairy Farms in India
- Nurturing latent agro-animal based entrepreneurship among the youth in Mewat district of Haryana-RKVY-RAFTAAR
|Course No.||Course Title||Class & Semester||Contact
|ES-611||Micro Economic Theory and Applications||M.Sc. & I||1.5|
|ES-614||Agricultural Marketing and Price Analysis||M.Sc. & I||4.0|
|ES-623||Econometrics||M.Sc. & II||2.0|
|ES-626||Natural Resource and Environmental Economics||M.Sc. & II||2.0|
|ES-629||Credit Seminar||M.Sc. & II||0.5|
- Mahadevaiah, G.S., Gunjan Bhandari and Gourav Kumar Vani (2014), “A study on CO2 emission in relation to agricultural growth and food security in India”, International Conference on Crop Productivity and Sustainability- Shaping the Future, Bhatinda, pp. 271-273.
- Bhandari Gunjan and B.V. Chinnappa Reddy (2015), “Impact of Out-Migration on Agriculture and Women Work Load- An Economic Analysis of Hilly Regions of Uttarakhand, India”, Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Vol. 70, No. 3, July-Sept., pp. 395-404.
- Bhandari Gunjan (2017), “Assessment of Food Wastage in Hostel Messes: A case of NDRI, Karnal”, Indian Journal of Economics and Development, Vol. 13, No. 1, Jan.-Mar., pp. 59-64.
- Bhandari, G., Chandra, S., Gupta, M., Katiyar, R., Ravi, Y. and Gorain, B., Factors Stalling Agricultural Growth- Micro-level Evidence from Karsanda Village of Uttar Pradesh, International Journal of Pure and Applied Bioscience 6(6): 72-79 (2018). doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.18782/2320-7051.7082
- Bhandari, Gunjan and Chinnappa Reddy B.V. (2018) Economic Analysis of Milk Production and Marketed Surplus in Migrant and Non-Migrant Member Households of Hilly District of Pithoragarh, Uttarakhand. International Journal of Agriculture Sciences, ISSN: 0975-3710 & E-ISSN: 0975-9107, Volume 10, Issue 22, pp.- 7549-7552.
- Bhandari Gunjan (2019), “An economic analysis of influence of out-migration on income, food consumption and inequity in hills”, Indian Journal of Economics and Development, Vol. 15, No. 2, April-June, pp. 242-249.
- “Linear Programming using Solver in Excel” for compendium of training-cum- workshop on ‘Data Analysis Tools and Approaches (DATA) in Agricultural Sciences’ organized at ICAR-IIWBR from March 22-24, 2017.
- “E-marketing of Dairy Products” for compendium of training on ‘Marketing Strategies for Promotion of Dairy Products’ organized at ICAR-NDRI from July 24-26, 2019.