Dr. Priyanka Singh Rao
Current Research Area
- Ph.D (Dairy Chemistry) from National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal in 2016
- M.Tech (Dairy Chemistry) from National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal in 2011
- B.Tech (Dairy Technology) from College of Dairy and Food Science and Technology, MPUAT, Udaipur in 2009
Major Research Accomplishments
- Two days training on “Gas Chromatography- MAss Spectrometry” at Shimadzu Analytical Pvt Ltd. Mumbai, May 2014
- 3 months professional attachment training on “Microencapsulation of Cod Liver Oil Using Gum Arabic, Maltodextrin and Whey Protein Concentrate” at CIFE, Mumbai as a part of 99th FOCARS training from 12th May- 11th Aug., 2014
- 3 months FOCARS training, 2014, NAARM, Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad
- 21 Days Winter School on “Advanced Techniques and Novel Approaches for Quality and Safety Evaluation of Dairy Foods” at NDRI, Karnal, 17 November to 07 December 2015
Patents, Technology, Methodology, Genetic Stock, Variety, etc.:
- Priyanka Singh Rao, Moumita Kundu, Neelima Sharma, Rajan Sharma, Y.S. Rajput. (2012). A spectrophotometric method for the detection of cheese whey in milk. Indian Journal of Dairy Science. 65(4): 300 – 304.
- Neelima, Priyanka Singh Rao, Rajan Sharma, Y.S.Rajput. (2012). Direct estimation of sialic acid in milk and mik products by fluroimetry and its application in detection of sweet whey adulteration in milk. J Dairy Reseacrh.79(4):495-501.