Dairy Engg. Division ICAR-NDRI Karnal Haryana
Current Research Area
- M.Tech in Food Process Engg. IIT Kharagpur
- B.Tech in Agriculture Engg. R.A.U Pusa, Bihar
- Qualified National Eligibility Test-2014 in Agricultural Process Engineering discipline conducted by ASRB, New Delhi.
Major Research Accomplishments
- Qualified Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) with All India Rank-1 in the year 2011
- 104th Foundation Course On Agricultural Research Services (FOCARS) at ICAR-National Academy Of Agricultural Research Management, Hyderabad (Period: 5th July – 4th October, 2016)
- Professional Attachment Training at ICAR-CIPHET, Ludhiana (Period: 21st November, 2016 to 10th March, 2017)
- Two days training on “Artisan Bread Process Technology” Module-I and II, conducted by AIB International, USA.
- 3 Days GMP and Food Safety in Food Manufacturing (September, 2013)
- International Grain Conference, New Delhi (Feb, 2014)
- Future of Food Processing (May, 2014)
Patents, Technology, Methodology, Genetic Stock, Variety, etc.