Dr. Anjali Aggarwal
Animal Physiology Division, ICAR- NDRI, Karnal
Current Research Area
Environmental Physiology (climate change - adaptation and mitigation in dairy animals)
Major Research Accomplishments:
- The significantly higher levels of leptin and insulin hormones in cows supplemented with micronutrients (vitamin E and zinc) 60 days before calving and 90 days after calving may be related to improved energy balance or less fat mobilization in these cows as compared to non supplemented group of cows. Dry matter intake (DMI) was higher in micronutrients (vitamin E and zinc) supplemented cows. Digestibility of nutrients was also found to be improved. Supplementation of vitamin E and zinc increased plasma total antioxidant activity in both crossbred and sahiwal cows, thereby improving their antioxidant status. Quality of milk from supplemented cows was better in terms of oxidized flavor of milk which develops due to free radicals that results from an imbalance between pro- and antioxidants in milk. Supplementation of vitamin E and zinc to crossbred and sahiwal cows increased the blood and milk α-tocopherol levels and reduced the spontaneous oxidized flavour (SOF) and copper catalyzed oxidized flavor.
- BAX/BCL-2 ratios were higher in Sahiwal and Karan Fries cows, pre and post calving during summer when compared with thermoneutral condition. There was upregulation of P-53 during summer in both Sahiwal and Karan Fries cows during transition period. The Caspase-3 mRNA expression in Sahiwal and Karan Fries cows decreased significantly on 15 days pre and post partum during summer and thermoneutral condition as compared to 0 day of calving. Also the magnitude of expression during summer was higher in all periods as compared with thermoneutral conditions.
- The enzyme immunoassay standardized and validated for androstenedione estimation in bovine plasma is highly specific, sensitive and provides a reliable alternative to RIA.
- Season significantly influenced plasma prolactin and testosterone concentration being higher in summer than winter.THI showed a significant positive correlation with plasma prolactin levels and semen volume and a non significant negative association with sperm motility, viability and membrane function.HSP70, HSP90, HSP105 and HSF1 expression increased during summer season and HSP27 expression increased during winter season as a natural protective and homeostatic response to thermal stress in bulls.
- Dose of 5.0 mg i.m Norprolac effectively reduces peripheral prolactin concentration in bulls. There was no effect of Norprolac treatment on plasma testosterone, total estrogens and androstenedione concentrations and semen quality in Karan Fries bulls.
- Supplementation of bicarbonate to transition Murrah buffaloes efficiently alleviated heat stress and in turn bringing blood gas and acid base balance to normal and consequently ameliorates negative effects on milk production. Increased TCO2 in bicarbonate supplemented group may be due to increase in standard bicarbonate (SBC) and actual plasma bicarbonate (HCO3) concentration, since more than 95 % of CO2 is contributed by bicarbonate. Increased SBC and HCO3 indicated ameliorative response to bring pH to normal.
- The concentration of HSP was seen to be highest on the day of calving both in Sahiwal as well as Karan Fries. It may be due to the stressful events taking place during the parturition. The intense hormonal, enzymatic, biochemical changes may be attributed to the induction of HSP in the periparturient period more so on the day of calving.
- The Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells (PBMC) showed an upregulation of genes related to heat stress. Zinc supplementation in the heat stressed PBMC show a down regulation of the same genes indicating its role in the heat stress alleviation. Oxidative stress supervenes during the transition period. Supplementation of antioxidant minerals like zinc improves the antioxidant activity.
- Evaporative cooling during dry period of buffaloes enhances postpartum reproductive efficiency by reducing days to first ovulation, calving to conception interval, Service per conception and by increasing conception rate. It overcomes postpartum reproductive disorders and hence prepares animal efficiently for next reproductive cycle. Evaporative cooling during dry period of buffaloes potentiates immune status around parturition by differential mRNA gene expression of PRL-R, SOCS 1, SOCS 3 and L-Selectin genes which coordinate alteration in cytokine (TNF-α, IFN-γ, IL-4 and IL-6) production and neutrophil affectivity. It enhances subsequent milk production and the yield of various milk constituents.
- Heat stress and calving related stress increase the HSP levels and alter the inflammatory cytokine profile in PBMC of transition dairy cows. The zinc supplementation attenuates the heat shock protein response and augments immunity in them.
- Astaxanthin supplementation @ 0.25mg/kg body weight in Murrah buffaloes improved the milk production performance (7%) by changing the energy markers and decreasing the SCC due to improvement in immunity, antioxidant status during summer and winter seasons, however, milk yield change was not influenced by treatment during winter season.
- Fermented potato protein supplementation @ 50gm/day significantly increased milk production through increase plasma IGF-1 & glucose levels, however parameter like body weight, BCS, DMI and plasma enzymes remain unaffected. The improved immunity contributed to higher reproductive performance of KF cows.
- Variations were observed in the different breeds of cow viz Sahiwal, Tharparkar, Gir and Karan Fries. Karan Fries showed the lowest % Fat, SNF, total protein and urea content whereas Tharparkar showed the highest of all these parameters during winter and thermoneutral zone. During summer season Gir exhibited the slightly higher of % Fat, % SNF, total protein and urea content. Sahiwal and Gir also showed the nearly similar parameters of composition during all the season like winter, summer and thermoneutral.
- miRNAs expression profiling was investigated in the blood sample of heat-stressed Tharparkar and Karan Fries cattle to understand the relationship of miRNAs and their target genes in thermotolerance. 387 conserved and 77 novel miRNAs were identified in these two cattle breed under heat stress. The results showed significant enrichment of predicted target genes of differentially expressed miRNAs in several biological processes, including developmental process, cellular process, and biological regulation. Data provide valuable information about the role of miRNAs during heat stress. These new gene resources may be used as miRNAs based biomarkers and to decipher the thermotolerance.
- Zones of various levels of heat stress viz. non-heat stress, heat stress and critical heat stress zones were identified as per decline in average daily milk yield of the day of the Sahiwal cattle for a period of 17 years from 2003 to 2019. In Sahiwal, average highest milk yield (7.033 ±0.046 Kg) was found in April and lowest (5.71 ±0.039 Kg) was in August. It clearly indicates a negative relationship between milk production and THI. Average THI values of observed months ranged between 57.3 and 81.9, suggesting the lack of cold stress, but confirm the presence of heat stress for the four months period going from May to August (THI> 80). The average daily milk yield decline by 41 gram in the heat stress zone while there was a decline of 10 gram per unit increase in THI. There was no decline in the non heat stress zone.
- Association of milk yield and PA-PG-PL (plasmin, plasminogen and plasminogen activator) system during different seasons in Sahiwal, Tharparkar, Gir and Karan Fries cows was studied. It was concluded that PA, PG and PL levels could be used as biomarker of synthetic capacity of the mammary gland.
- Pre-treatment of BuMECs with vitexin concentrations of 50µM and 100µM prevented heat-stress induced cytotoxicity by increasing Hsps, attenuating intracellular ROS, preventing apoptosis and inflammation. However, co-treatment with vitexin does not provide sufficient protection against heat-stress, oxidative stress, inflammation and apoptosis compared with pre-treatment group. These findings characterize vitexin as an anti-hyperthermic compound that can combat lethal effects of heat-stress and its possible uses in heat-stress induced buffalo mammary epithelial cell line model, which can serve as a reference for exploring natural heat-stress remedies and other diseases.
- Curcumin exhibited protective effect in BuMECs by maintaining the cellular morphology, up regulating the genes related to cell proliferation, cell adhesion and down regulating the DNA damaging genes. Curcumin exhibited protective effect in a dose dependent manner by regulating the genes related to heat stress response and inflammation in BuMECs under heat stress conditions. In vitro and transcriptome analysis indicated that BuMECs treated with lower concentration of curcumin (5μM and 10μM) under heat stress condition found the effective doses for the protection of cell from deleterious effect of heat stress.
- Aggarwal, Anjali, Upadhyay, Ramesh. Heat Stress and Animal Productivity. 2013, XVIII, 188 p. ISBN 978-81-322-0879-2. Hardcover, Publisher- Springer-Verlag.
- Aggarwal Anjali 2019. Identification of unique traits in Indigenous livestock which make them resilient to climate change and adaptation & mitigation strategies for improved growth and productive performance during thermal stress in cows and buffaloes. Consolidated Report of NICRA (2011-2017& 2017-2020), ICAR-National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal, 140 p.
- Aggarwal, Anjali and Upadhyay, R.C. (2013). Physiology and management of transition cows during heat stress. N.D.R.I. Publication number 96/2013. 100 pages.
- Aggarwal, Anjali and Upadhyay, R.C. (2013). Important Micronutrients and Supplementation in Transition Dairy Cows. N.D.R.I. Publication number 103/2013, 55 pages.
- Aggarwal, Anjali and Upadhyay, R.C. (2013). Grisham kaal mein dudharu gaayon mein suksham poshak tatvon ki aavakshyakta. N.D.R.I. Publication number 97/2013.
- Aggarwal, Anjali Upadhyay, R.C. and Parveen Kumar. (2013). Atyadhik garmi ke mausam mein uchit pashu prajanan hetu gaay va bhainson ki dekhbhaal va rakhrakhav. N.D.R.I. Publication number 108/2013.
- Aggarwal, Anjali and Upadhyay, R.C. (2013). Bhainson mein dudh utarne ki samsya: kaaran va samdhan. N.D.R.I. Publication number 109/2013.
- Aggarwal, Anjali (2013). Dudharu gaayon ki sharirik dasha janne ki jaroorat kyon? N.D.R.I. Publication number 111/2013.
- Anjali Aggarwal and Amrish Tyagi 2015. Khees, navjat bachdon ke liye amrit. N.D.R.I. Publication number 127/2015.
- Anjali Aggarwal (2015). Impact of heat stress in transition cows. N.D.R.I. Publication number 129/2015.
- Aggarwal, Anjali, Singh, S.V., Khan Farheen Badrealam, Renuka and Kumar, Anil. (2016). Haematological and hormonal profile of various breeds of cattle and buffalo under varied seasons and environmental conditions. NDRI Publication number 146/2016: 47 Pages.
- Aggarwal Anjali, Mahendra Singh, Renuka Choudhary, Parveen Kumar. (2018). Use of Infrared Thermography for Cattle Production and Health. ICAR-National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal. NDRI Publication No. 167/2018.
- Aggarwal Anjali, Nishant Kumar and Mahendra Singh (2018). Garmi ke mausam mein bhainson mein maun mad ki samasya v uska prabandhan. NDRI Publication no. 161/2018.
- Aggarwal Anjali, Nishant Kumar, Parveen Kumar and Lakshmi Priyadarshini (2019). Vibhin mausamon mein dairy pashuon ko hone wale mukhya rog evam unka prabandhan. NDRI Publication no. 169/2018.
- Aggarwal Anjali and Kumar N (2019). Jalvayu parivartan aur dudharu pashuon ka prabandhan. NDRI Publication no. 170/2019.
- Aggarwal Anjali (2019). Heat shock proteins as biomarker of thermal stress in cows and buffaloes under changing climatic scenario. NDRI Publication no. 171/2019.
- Aggarwal,.Anjali (2013). Significance of Heat shock protein 70 during heat stress. Indian Dairyman. 65 (12): 82-86.
- Aggarwal,.Anjali (2013). Dudharu gaayon ke liye suksham poshak tatvon ki upyogita. Dairy Samachar, January-March, pp 3-5.
- Aggarwal, Anjali and Upadhyay, R.C. (2013). Garmion mein garbhadhan ke liye bahinson ka rakh rakhav kaise karein? Dairy Samachar. April-June, pp 5-6.
- Aggarwal, Anjali and Upadhyay, R.C. (2013). Uttam Bailon ka chayan. Kheti. January, pp 19-20.
- Aggarwal, Anjali (2013). Bachdon ke liye khees. Dairy Samachar, October-December, pp 3-4.
- Laxmi Priyadarshini and Aggarwal Anjali. (2016). Dudh janit zoonetic rog. Dugdh Ganga, 5: 24-26.
- Aasif Ahmad Shekh, Aggarwal Anjali, Aarif Ovais, Bhat, Showkat Ahmad and Dhinesh Kumar, R. (2015). Potentiation of transition cow health by organic trace element supplements. Livestock Line, 9: 31-34.
- Aarif, Ovais, Aasif Ahmad Shekh, Aggarwal Anjali and Showkat Ahmad. (2015). Problem of low milk production in cattle: Our concern. Livestock Line, 9: 17-19.
- Aggarwal Anjali (2015). Need of micronutrients in dairy animals. Indian Farming, 65 (2): 35-38.
- Aggarwal Anjali, Rawal V, Dar MR (2019). Effect of mustard oil supplementation on milk composition and reproductive performance of cows during heat stress. Livestock Technology 8(12): 34-36.
- Renuka Chaudhry and Aggarwal Anjali (2019). Importance of melanin in adaptation of animals. Livestock Technology. 8: 44-45.
- Aggarwal Anjali (2019). Climate smart practices for livestock production and reducing greenhouse emissions. In: International Training on “Modern Dairy Technology, Management and Cooperatives during February 5-19, 2019. Pp 87-102.
- Aggarwal Anjali and Lakshmi Priyadarshini (2018). Feed supplements for improving productivity of lactating animals. In: Nutritional strategies to enhance livestock productivity and farm economy from 5-25 Sep., 2018. Pp 108-116.
- Aggarwal Anjali, Urvashi Mothwal, Renuka Choudhary, and Mahendra Singh 2018. Housing management of cattle under heat stress. Dairy Planner, Volume 15 no 1, pp 18-19.
- Aggarwal Anjali, Preeti Vats and Mohammad Rayees. 2018. Methan emissions from livestock and mitigation strategies. Dairy Planner, Volume 15 no. 4 pp 12-14.
- Aggarwal Anjali, Renuka Choudhary, Lakshmi Priyadarshini, and Sonika Grewal. 2018. Infrared thermography technology and its application in livestock. Dairy Planner VOL. 15 ,NO. – 11,.pp 5-6.
- Prasanna Pal, Satarupa Ghosh, Sonika Grewal, Jyotimala Sahu and Aggarwal Anjali 2019. Role of hormones in persistency of lactation: A review. Journal of Entomology and Zoology Studies. 7(2): 677-683.
- Sabhyata Maurya, Mahendra Singh, Anjali Aggarwal, and Rajan Sharma 2020. Effect of seasons on physiological responses, milk production, and composition in Indigenous cows. Journal of Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine, 5(1):11-20.
- Neeti Lakhani; Anjali Aggarwal; Sachin Kumar; Amrish Kumar Tyagi 2021. Optimizing fiber and protein levels in diet of lactating Murrah buffaloes to ameliorate heat stress: Effect on physiological status and production performance. Journal of Thermal Biology 96 :102838. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jtherbio.2021.102838
- Mahesh Kumar, Noyonika, Anjali Aggarwal and Gautam Kaul 2021. Novel and known miRNAs in zebu (Tharparkar) and crossbred (Karan Fries) cattle under heatstress. Functional & Integrative Genomics https://doi.org/10.1007/s10142-021-00785-w
- Pooja Devi, Mahendra Singh, Yallappa M. Somagond and Anjali Aggarwal 2021. Alleviation of heat stress by Chlorophytum borivilianum: impact on stress markers, antioxidant, and immune status in crossbred cows.Tropical Animal Health and Production 53:351 https://doi.org/10.1007/s11250-021-02796-y
- Aggarwal, Anjali, Ashutosh, Chandra, Gulab and Singh, Kumar, Anil (2013). Heat shock protein 70, oxidative stress and antioxidant status in periparturient crossbred cows supplemented with α-tocopherol acetate. Tropical Animal Health and Production 45:239–245. DOI 10.1007/s11250-012-0196-z
- Chandra, Gulab, Aggarwal, Anjali, Singh, A.K. and Kumar, Muneendra (2012). TNFα level and metabolic status in α-tocopherol supplemented high body condition periparturient crossbred cows during summer and winter. Indian J. Anim. Sci. 82 (9): 999-1003.
- Chandra, G. Aggarwal, Anjali, Upadhyay, R.C. (2013). Effect of vitamin E and zinc supplementation on energy metabolites, lipid peroxidation and milk production in peripartum sahiwal cows. Asian Australasian J. Anim. Sci. 26 (11): 1569-1576.
- Gulab Chandra and Aggarwal Anjali Effect of vitamin E and zinc supplementation on liver enzymatic profile of pre- and post-partum Sahiwal cows. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences. 84 (5): 507-510.
- Gulab Chandra and Aggarwal Anjali and R.C. Upadhyay 2014. Effect of additional vitamin E and zinc supplementation on immunological changes in peripartum Sahiwal cows. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition. DOI 10.1111/JPN.12190.
- Anjali Somal and Aggarwal Anjali Effect of thermal stress on plasma levels of IgG, leptin and IGF-1 of transition Sahiwal and Karan Fries cows. Veterinary Research International Vol 2 (3): 68-73.
- Aarif, Ovais and Aggarwal, Anjali (2015). Evaporative cooling in late-gestation Murrah buffaloes potentiates immunity around transition period and overcomes reproductive disorders. Theriogenology, 84: 1197–1205.
- Aarif, Ovais and Aggarwal, Anjali (2015). Dry period cooling ameliorates physiological variables and blood acid base balance, improving milk production in murrah buffaloes. International Journal of Biometeorology, DOI 10.1007/s00484-015-1044-4.
- Mallick, Smrutirekha, Aggrawal, Anjali and Prakash, B.S. (2016). Seasonal changes in semen quality and correlation with plasma hormone profile in Karan Fries bulls. Biological Rhythm Research, DOI :10.1080/09291016.2016.1213361.
- Sheikh, Aasif Ahmad, Aggarwal, Anjali and Aarif, Ovais (2016). Effect of in vitro zinc supplementation HSP sexpression and Interleukin10 production in heat treated peripheral blood mononuclear cells of transition Sahiwal and Karan Fries cows. Journal of Thermal Biology, 56; 68–76.
- Maurya P. and Aggarwal, Anjali. 2016. Effect of alpha tocopherol acetate and zinc supplementation on body condition, energy metabolites and milk production in Karan Fries cows. Indian J. Anim. Res., 50 (1) DOI:10.18805/ijar.8563.
- Singh, M., Aggarwal, Anjali. and Mallick S. (2016). Effect of milking behavior on circulatory hormones and milk production in lactating Murrah buffaloes. Indian J. Anim. Res., 50 (1) : 123-28.
- M.M. Vaidya, S.V. Singh, R.C. Upadhyay and Aggarwal Anjali (2016). Plasma profile of hormones and energy metabolites in low and high producing periparturient Sahiwal cows during summer and winter season Indian J. Anim. Res., DOI:10.18805/ijar.v0iOF.6835.
- Aasif Ahmad Sheikh, Aggarwal Anjali, Indu, B. and Ovais Aarif (2017). Inorganic zinc supplementation modulates heat shock and immune response in heat stressed peripheral blood mononuclear cells of periparturient dairy cows. Theriogenology, 95: 75-82.
- Aggarwal Anjali, Dar MR, Vats P, Singh M, Kumar P, Renuka, Rawal V (2019). Physiological changes and blood flow in different breeds of dairy cows during different seasons. Biological Rhythm Research. https:/ /doi.org/10.1080/09291016.2019.1627642.
- Grewal S, Aggarwal Anjali and Mohanned Naif Alhussien (2019). Seasonal alterations in the expression of inflflammatory cytokines and cortisol concentrations in periparturient Sahiwal cows. Biological Rhythm Research. DOI: 10.1080/09291016.2019.1670971.
- Grewal S, Aggarwal Anjali and Mohanned Naif Alhussien (2019). Integrated effects of season and parturition-associated stress on the inflflammatory response and metabolic status in Sahiwal (Bos Indicus) cows. Biological Rhythm Research. https://doi.org/ 10.1080/09291016.2019.1627657.
- Aggarwal Anjali and Gulab Chandra 2018. The effect of additional supplementation of vitamin E and zinc on endocrine and metabolic changes in dairy cows during peripartal period. Veterinarski Arhiv. 88 (6): 733-748
- Gulab Chandra, Aggarwal Anjali, Muneendra Kumar 2018. Effect of zinc and vitamin E supplementation on hormones and blood biochemicals in peripartum Sahiwal cows. Journal Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology. DOI 10.1016/j.jtemb.2018.02.015.
- Lakshmi Priyadarshini and Aggarwal Anjali. 2018. Astaxanthine inhibits cytokines production and inflammatory gene expression by suppressing IkB kinase dependent NF-Kb activation in pre and postpartum Murrah buffaloes during different seasons. Veterinary World, 11(6): 782-788.
- Lakshmi Priyadarshini and Aggarwal Anjali. 2018. Effect of supplementation of blood plasma leptin and IgG profiles in pre and postpartum Murrah buffaloes during different seasons. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences ISSN: 2319-7706 Volume 7 Number 06.
- Lakshmi Priyadarshini and Aggarwal Anjali HSP70s Expression in Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells in Pre and Postpartum Murrah Buffaloes during Summer and Winter Seasons with Astaxanthin Supplementation Journal of Animal Research: v.8 n.4, p. 561-570.
- Sonika Grewal and Aggarwal Anjali Physiological response of Periparturient Sahiwal and Karan Fries cows during hot humid and winter seasons. International Journal of Chemical Studies 2018; 6(3): 2258-2262.
- Piyali Kuri, Parveen Kumar, Nishant Kumar, Aggarwal Anjali and Mahendra Singh (2019) Effect of Poly-Herbal Mixture Supplementation during Post partum Period on Reproductive Performance of Sahiwal Cows. Indian Journal of Animal Nutrition 36 (1): 35-39.
- Aasif Ahmad Sheikh, Aggarwal Anjali, Indu, B. and Ovais Aarif 2017. Inorganic zinc supplementation modulates heat shock and immune response in heat stressed peripheral blood mononuclear cells of periparturient dairy cows. Theriogenology, 95: 75-82.
- M.M. Vaidya, S.V. Singh, R.C. Upadhyay and Aggarwal Anjali 2017. Plasma profile of hormones and energy metabolites in low and high producing periparturient Sahiwal cows during summer and winter season Indian J. Anim. Res., 51 (3) : 431-437.
- Ovais Arif, Aggarwal Anjali, Sheikh, Aasif 2017. Evaporative cooling in late gestation heat stressed Murrah buffaloes increases efficiency of next reproductive cycle. Reproduction in Domestic Animals DOI: 10.111/rda.13100
- Gulab Chandra, Aggarwal Anjali, Muneendra Kumar 2018. Effect of zinc and vitamin E supplementation on hormones and blood biochemicals in peripartum Sahiwal cows. Journal Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology. DOI 10.1016/j.jtemb.2018.02.015.
- Prasanna Pal, Aggarwal Anjali, Jayashree Gogoi, V. R. Upadhyay and Kalyan Mandi. (2020). Use of Hormones in Improving the Productive and Reproductive Performances of Animals. In: Pluralistic approaches in sustainable agriculture past, present and future. Editor: C.K. Ponda, BAU.
- PhD – 10
- MVSc – 15
- Second prize for the year 2010-2011 for the bulletin on “Pashu poshan va prabandhan dwara swach dugdh utpadan. N.D.R.I. Publication by a committee constituted by Director, National Dairy Research Institute, ICAR. Veena Mani, Bimlesh Mann, Aggarwal Anjali and S.S. Kundu.
- Second prize in poster presentation- Somal, Aggarwal Anjali, O. Arif, R. C. Upadhyay, A. K. Mohanty. Molecular regulation of apoptosis in peripheral blood mononuclear cells of periparturient sahiwal cows exposed to thermal stress. In: International Conference on “Reproductive health: Issues and strategies under changing climate scenario”. Organized from 6-8 February, 2014 at Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar, Bareilly.
- Aggarwal Anjali and R.C. Upadhyay. First prize for Technical Bulletin in Hindi on “Grisham ritu mein dudharu gaayon mein suksham poshak tatvon ki aavshyakta” by a committee constituted by Director, N.D.R.I.
- Aggarwal Anjali First prize for Folder in Hindi on “Dudharu gaayon ki sharirik dasha janne ki jaroorat kyon? by a committee constituted by Director, N.D.R.I.
- Fellowship of the National Academy of Dairy Science (India)
- “Editorial Excellence Award” awarded as Editorial Board Member of Indian Journal of Animal Research
- Editorial Board Member of Dairy Planner, Pixie Consulting Solutions Ltd., Karnal.
- Editorial Board member of Indian Journal of Animal Research, ARCC Journals.
- Nitin Raheja, Nishant Kumar, Agarwal Anjali and S.S. Lathwal received Best Oral Presentation award for research paper entitled “Effect of Betaine Supplementation on Reproductive Performance of Karan Fries Cows during heat stress condition” in International conference on Rural Livelihood Improvement by Enhancing farmer’s Income through Sustainable Innovative Agri and Allied Enterprises (RLISAAe) organized from 30th October to 01st November 2018 at BIT, Patna
- Nishant Kumar, Brijesh patel, Agarwal Anjali and S.S. Lathwal received Best Poster Award for research paper entitled “Effect of Zinc Supplementation on Performance of Peri-parturient Crossbred Cows during heat stress condition” in Dairy Industry Conference 2019 on “Innovative Approaches for Enhancing Dairy farmers Income” organized by Indian Dairy Association from 7th February to 9th February 2019 at Patna, Bihar
- Nishant Kumar, Sunita Meena, Aggarwal Anjali, Mohan Mondal, Neelam Upadhyay and S.S. Lathwal received Protsaahan Puraskar in Hindi Aalekh pratiyogita 2017-18 organized by Rajbhasha Ekak NDRI, Karnal for paper entitled “Dairy Pashuon mein mad ki pehchaan ke Vaigyaanik tarike”
- Vishesh Prampatra for the hindi bulletin on “Garmi ke mausam mein bhainso ki maun mad ki samasya evam uska prabandhan by Aggarwal Anjali, Nishant Kumar and Mahendra Singh (2018-19).
- Awarded for the poster in hindi on “Garmi tanav ke dauraan karan fries gaayon mein follicular cyst ki dar par betaine anupuran ka prabhav by Nitin Raheja, Nishant Kumar, Himanshu Pandey, Aggarwal Anjali and S.S. Lathwal. Presented in Rajbhasha Hindi Ullas MAAS -2018 on 27.9.2018.
- Lakhani N, Tyagi N, Aggarwal Anjali and Tyagi AK (2019). Garmi ke tanav ke dauraan bhains ke utpadan prdershan par fifiber aur protein k vibhin istarun ko khelane ka prabhav. Sep., 2019. Best Article Award.
- Kumar N, Patel B, Aggarwal Anjali and Lathwal SS (2019). Effect of zinc supplementation on performance of peri-parturient crossbred cows during heat stress condition. Innovative Approaches for Enhancing Dairy farmers Income” organized by Indian Dairy Association from 7th February to 9th February 2019 at Patna, Bihar. Best Poster Presentation
- Grewal S, Aggarwal Anjali and Alhussien MN (2019). A comparative study of immune status in periparturient Sahiwal and karan Fries cows during heat stress. National conference on Livelihood Improvement through Sustainable Livestock Production (NCLISLP-2019) organized from 3rd & 4th November 2019 at ICAR-Central Institute for Research on Cattle, Meerut Cantt in collaboration with Pashu Poshan Kalyan Samitee (PPKS). Best Poster Presentation Award.
- Aggarwal Anjali, Kumar N, Kumar P and Priyadarshni L (2019). Vibhin mausumoun mai dairy pashun ko honewale roog ewam un ka prabandhan. Mool Hindi lekhan pratiyogta-2018-19, techniki pustika. Vishist Samman.
- Dar MR, Aggarwal Anjali and Singh, M, Awarded best paper presentation in International Conference on “Innovation in Plant and animal sciences for sustainable agriculture and rural development” held on 7-9 Dec., 2019 at RARI (SKNAU), Jaipur.
- Member, National level Advisory Committee for white paper on Climate Smart Agriculture (CSA), Technology Information, Forecasting & Assessment Council (TIFAC), (Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India), 2020-21
- HRD Nodal Officer, ICAR-NDRI
- Peptide sequences and epitope-specific antibodies for detection of bovine Anti-Mullerian hormone (bAMH)
Application No. : 202111038528
Filing Date : August 25, 202