|Degree||Name of the College/Institute and University||Passing Year|
|B.V.Sc. & A.H||Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya||1987|
|M.V.Sc (Animal Biotechnology)||Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar, Bareilly,UP||1991|
|Ph. D (Animal Biotechnology)||Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar, Bareilly,UP||2000|
Research: Specific Research Areas:
• Development of tools for Unknown DNA mutation and SNP genotyping.
• Mechanism of Anti-Microbial Resistance (AMR) in Bacterial pathogens.
• Development of tools for enhancing Antiviral immunity in Domestic animal.
|S. No.||Course code||Course nomenclature||Level|
|1||BT – 623||Animal Genomics||M Sc|
|2||BT-712||Animal Functional Genomics and proteomics||Ph D|
|3||BT-629||Masters Seminar||M Sc|
|4||Bt-729||Doctoral Seminar||Ph D|
• AshutoshVats Devika Gautam JitendraMaharana JatinderSingh Chera SushilKumar Pramod K Rout Dirk Werling SachinandanDe (2020) Poly I: C stimulation in-vitro as a marker for an antiviral response in different cell types generated from Buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) Molecular Immunology: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.molimm.2020.03.004
• Devika Gautam Ashutosh Vats Mahima Verma Pramod Kumar Rout Amar Singh Meena Murtaza Ali Sameni Deepika Sachinandan De. (2019) Genetic variation in CSN3 exon 4 region of Indian goats and a new nomenclature of CSN3 variants. Animal Genetics First published:06 February 2019 https://doi.org/10.1111/age.12767.
• Parkunan T, Ashutosh M, Sukumar B, Chera JS, Ramadas S, Chandrasekhar B, Kumar SA, Sharma R, Kumar MS, De S (2019) Antibiotic resistance: A cross-sectional study on knowledge, attitude, and practices among veterinarians of Haryana state in India. Vet World. 2019;12(2):258-265. doi: 10.14202/vetworld.2019.258-265. Epub 2019 Feb 14.
• Sushil Kumar, Jatinder Singh Chera, Ashutosh Vats and Sachinandan De (2019) Nature of selection varies on different domains of IFI16-like PYHIN genes in ruminants. (December 2019) BMC Evolutionary Biology 19(1) DOI: 10.1186/s12862-018-1334-7.
• Avijit Haldar, Sachinandan De, Vinay Singh, Mrinmoy Datta, Prasenjit Pal andBukkaraya S. Prakash (2018) Age-specific peripheral anti-müllerian hormone concentrations in goats (capra hircus). (August 2018) Indian Journal of Animal Research. Indian J. Anim. Res: DOI: 10.18805/ijar.B-3569
• Jitendra Maharana, Debashis Panda, Sachinandan De (2018) Deciphering the ATP-binding mechanism(s) in NLRP-NACHT 3D models using structural bioinformatics approaches. December 2018 PLoS ONE 13(12):e0209420. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0209420
Present Lab Members:
1. Ashutosh Vats Ph.D. Scholar
2. Jitender Singh Cherra Ph.D. Scholar
3. Murtaza Ali Ph.D. Scholar
4. Mayank Roshan Ph.D. Scholar
5. Ankur Verma Ph.D. Scholar
6. Sheevli Rajput Ph.D. Scholar
7. Ranjith M Sc Scholar
8.Parul Chaudhury: SRF
Technologies Developed/ Patents Granted (if any):
• Patent granted 1: A non-invasive DNA isolation methodology in Dairy Animals. (Application No-1366/Del/2007). Patent Grant Date: 31-01-2014.
• Patent granted 2: A PCR based method for differentiating Cow and Buffalo milk (No-011-020181 dated 22/11/2013).
• Technology 1: DNA-based method for differentiation of cow & buffalo meat, ghee, butter, milk, and milk products.
• Technology 2: Universal cell lysis solution for direct PCR from the animal, plant tissues, and bacterial cells.
• Technology 3: A PCR (polymerase Chain Reaction) based A1/ A2 beta-casein genotyping method for milk and milk product.